Residual Value Manager
Oversee the annual Residual Review Process for the Americas Organization to ensure competitive residual positions; market based pricing components; with regularly reviewed residual value positions as per agreed residual value review timetable.
· Monthly creation of the RV Pricing Committee package inclusive of residual recommendation along with historical data necessary for leadership review and approval.
· Within the Residual Review Process, need to identify key portfolio metrics; and proactively identify trends, exceptions and areas of risk for an active Portfolio.
· Ensure globally consistent approach to residual value reviews through close linkage with Global Risk Management Team
· Maintain ownership of AMS Residual Value matrix; RV Taken Curve, and Special Bid Process.
· Special Bid RV SOA of $250,000
· Close working relationship with Global and Geo Portfolio Management members to establish strategic residual risk policies, procedures, and priorities for the Portfolio Management teams.
· Provide leadership and guidance to other Geo Portfolio Management groups to continue to deliver on Global PM Priorities; process improvements; support for life cycle asset management capabilities to maximize sales force productivity
· Responsible for research and training to Portfolio Management and other groups on market and product research for HP Products, Competitors Products, and other non IT equipment that we are financing
· Provide guidance and support new FMV volume opportunities; sale-leaseback opportunities; and Special Bid Requests.
· Drive Proactive Portfolio Management to improve execution against planned Portfolio Management budget; and key sales processes and initiatives.
· Provide Leadership responsibility to the members of the Portfolio Management to reinforce rigorous performance management; improvement in the monthly forecast process; complex and analytical reporting support; enhancing product knowledge; and training and development on portfolio processes improvements
· Deliver continuous support, and communication with other supporting groups of HPFS for continuing process improvement with CD, TVS, Pricing, and BD.
· Provide support for detailed portfolio reporting to support proactive business requests; business required needs; and initiatives any product program working the several groups across HPFS and HP.
· Collaborate effectively with Americas Pricing, TVS, Marketing & Business Development, and Sales to effectively address ongoing business requirements
· Maintain and enhance the process of measurement of lifecycle ROE for key customers and collaborate to develop account plan to drive business and investment improvements as needed.
· Create and oversee Annual Portfolio Management Budget Planning and provide support to TVS for Annual Budget Process
· Responsible Monthly forecast for Portfolio Management’ P&L and support P&L guidance during the month with weekly reporting to support P&L forecast for the month
· Deliver reporting and analytical support to TVS for monthly, quarterly, and annual forecasting
· Administration overview the Annual Americas Portfolio Management Compensation Plan
· Calculate Monthly Sales compensation reporting for AMS Portfolio Mgmt and provide files to Compensation Team. Continually assess and improve the process to ensuring effective, targeted and timely pay
· Performs business analysis, identifies root cause, and develops recommendations/ solutions to drive business improvements
· Responsible for revenue and margin contribution for a set of (more than one) solutions or services
· Provide leadership in the development– helping customers transform their business and derive measurable business value from their Information Technology (IT) investment
· Utilizes technical and business skills to lead complex cross functional activities that have a high impact on the services business
· Provides mentoring and guidance to peers and lower level employees
· Leads cross organizational activities that have significant impact on WW growth of the services business.
· Numerous products and services; activities have complex requirements and tight time frames
Education and Experience Required:
· Typically 12+ years - leasing and equipment
· Advanced experience in several of the related disciplines of delivery, solution architecting or business planning prior to taking business management role
Knowledge and Skills Required:
· High knowledge of Information Technology (IT) and services industry
· In-depth and broad knowledge of company organization, functions, culture, HP Services (HPS) services portfolio, routes to markets, and end to end processes. Unique mastery and recognized authority in area of responsibility. Need solid technical, and state-of the- art functional, or business knowledge.
· Highly developed problem solving abilities
· Demonstrated ability to lead and inspire teams, develop relationships across organizations and accomplish goals under pressure situations. Strong skills in exercising independent judgment.
· Ability to correctly design reports and interpret their output
· Highly developed project/ program management and change management skills. Solid understanding of business planning methods and business acumen.
· Excellent presentation skills. Highly developed negotiation/ influencing skills.
United States-New Jersey-Berkeley Heights
Nov 4, 2013
Hewlett-Packard Company, or HP, is a multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto, California, USA. HP got...