The role of the Resolution Manager is to be the focal point for internal and external escalations regarding both systems-related and customer-reported issues. In that role, the RM will coordinate and lead interdepartmental technical activities, and internal communication, as well as ensure the timeliness of external responses to customer facing issues.
The RM owns the processes for company-wide alerting, and communications with key partners, customers and executive staff. The RM coordinates resources, manages the political side of complex or hot-button issues, serves as project manager for large scale customers with multiple issues requiring coordination, and will take technical ownership to drive issues.
Ultimately, the RM role is very customer satisfaction focused. The RM will facilitate a team approach to problem solving, and keep developing processes and procedures that can be consistently applied.
#LI - CG1
- 5+ years of industry experience in a customer-facing Technical Support management, Escalation management, or Support Lead position
- Experience in supporting Fortune 500 or other large companies
- Broad technical knowledge of Internet products and technologies, data security/protection
- Good understanding of Linux, SMTP/email, MySQL, networking topology, TCP/IP protocol, network configuration and components (firewalls, routers, etc.)
- Excellent presentation and communication skills; demonstrated ability to present and explain technology to people with varying degrees of technical knowledge
- Broad experience in seeking consensus and effective interaction with cross-functional teams
- Excellent organizational, analytical, internal negotiation, and influence skills
- Ability to work independently, adapt quickly, grasp abstract concepts
- Keep a positive attitude in a fast paced, high-stress environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Travel up to 20%