Individual will be required to fund Center-wide IT and Communications services contracts based on usage agreements.
Will be responsible for using the Funds Control System (FCS), moving program funds to assigned Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and then funding contracts or purchases using Systems, Applications and Products in Data Processing (SAP) to create Purchase Requisitions (PRs) or using Contractor Resources Tracking System (CORTS) to add or modify a cost pool contract.
Responsible for developing, managing, and reporting program financial data using Business Warehouse (BW) reports for developing Center Monthly Status Report (MSR), and ad hoc reports requested by management.
Compliance with NASA and Goddard regulations and procedural requirements is mandatory.
Provide expert consulting and evaluation of complex financial and analytical issues, as needed, in coordination with government.
Tracking budget allocations, commitments, obligations and costs in various excel spreadsheets and in coordination with the technical customers and other Business Support staff. Initiating PRs (purchase requisitions) in SAP and running Business Warehouse (BW) reports.
Preparing budget estimates and over guide justifications.
Analyzing and tracking the resources flow, including financial data, and reports specific to Full Cost Accounting.
Tracking spreadsheets and producing status reports on a regular basis to facilitate efficiency of funds management.
Tracking and management of travel funds, workforce planning, and other resources support activities.
Calculate and provide funding needed on a contract. Manage data content in online portal (may require knowledge of HTML and SharePoint).
Work with other Resource Analysts as necessary.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and mastery level of Excel).
- Individual must have strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Should possess strong interpersonal and communication skills as well as having the ability to manage time and meet the many reporting deadlines.
- Individual must meet government NAC and citizenship/permanent residency requirements for access to NASA GSFC.
- Extensive background investigation will be performed as a requirement of the job.
ASRC Federal Holding Company and its Subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or related discipline and two (2) years experience with a minimum of one (1) year experience in the Finance Field.
Finance & Accounting
United States-VA, United States-Wallops Island, VA, United States
Day Job / 1st Shift