Location of Position: Camp Lejeune, NC
Title of Position: Resource Coordinator
Statement of Job:
Primary responsibility is to handle administrative requirements of maintenance department.
In absence of administrative manager, reports to other maintenance managers. Works closely with subcontractors.
- Process payroll timesheets and consolidated reports
- Create and process purchase orders in a timely manner using YARDI system
- Verify accuracy of subcontractor invoices
- Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Provide efficient procurement of supplies and materials, with approval from maintenance supervisor(s).
- Maintain accurate filing system.
- Responsible for data entry, reporting, and purchase order integrity
- Assist with development and implementation of inventory control program for all supplies and materials and a preventative maintenance program for all structures, systems, equipment and motor vehicles.
- Maintains a close and highly responsive relationship to the day-to-day activities of the supervisor and staff.
- Perform duties of service call coordinator and COM coordinator as needed.
- Ensures work area cleanliness and organization.
- Wears the prescribed uniform at all times during work hours
- Promote and practice incident-injury free (IIF) and sustainability
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
- Comply with Naval requirements for reporting
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 to 3 year(s) trade experience, formal, apprentice, or work related training. Multi-family community leasing experience preferred.
- Ability to work well with others and promote a team-work environment
- Must be able to read and write English.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills.
- Must be able to work with numbers and figures.
- Must have advanced typing, data entry and computer skills. Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint) preferred. Yardi knowledge a plus.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
- Acceptable background check
- Must pass the pre – employment drug test
- Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. with Saturday hours a possibility. Position may include overtime if necessary.
WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
No phone calls please.