NSTAR Global Services
A Company of the M+W Group
Semiconductor Resource Engineer III
Location: Albany, NY (preferring local candidates or candidates able to relocate)
Position Type: Full time
Schedule: Must be open to working any shift/schedule: days, nights, weekends, holidays, etc. Steady shift will be determined at time of hire.
Other compensation: We offer Benefits such as Health, Dental, Vision insurance, 401K, Annual sick leave, Vacation time, Paid holidays, Overtime Pay, Referral Bonuses, Loyalty Rewards
The Semiconductor Resource Engineer III will be responsible for startups and basic maintenance on 300mm CVD equipment. As an equipment expert, you will be completing repairs, installs, downsupport, maintenance, and other assigned tasks while actively responding to FAB issues with limited support or assistance.
Requirements and Qualifications:
· Prior experience as a standalone troubleshooting and sustaining engineer on 300mm CVD systems
· Proficient on 300mm CVD equipment by completing repairs, installs, downsupport, maintenance, and other assigned tasks while actively responding to FAB issues with limited support or assistance.
· Ability to effectively use hand tools, meters, scopes, and other pertinent specialized equipment.
· Well developed technical communication skills, as well as strong and effective written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to understand customer process and assume responsibility for customer satisfaction.
· Flexibility to work on shifts (8 to 12 hours), overtime, stand-by, on-call, holidays, etc when required.
· Posses a valid driver’s license
· Ability to pass a criminal background check and drug screen
· Basic computer skills and internet access
· Bachelors Degree in engineering discipline
The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear
· The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl or maneuver in areas of confined width and height space working in or around cramped mechanical, electrical, and chemical hazards workspaces
· The employee must have strong manual dexterity as he/she is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance as you may be required to work at elevated heights (i.e. on ladders, stools, or other assistive devices)
· The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to ten pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to fifty pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move more than one hundred pounds
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus with strong hand to eye coordination
· Ability to work in constrictive attire, wearing appropriate personal protective safety equipment as required, and sit or stand for prolonged periods of time
· Capacity to work rapidly for long periods of time when needed, including routinely bending, stooping, reaching, walking, and standing in one location
Advantages of being an NSTAR Employee
· Work for an industry leading service provider to Semiconductor OEMs
· Experience the personal touch of working for a small company as NSTAR celebrates over 10 years of success
· Become a part of the M+W family which offers the experience of a wide array of opportunities in various industries
· Receive the following travel package when traveling on assignment
o Arrangement and booking of hotel and flights
o Arrangement and booking of rental car and reimbursement for 1 tank of gas per week
o Hourly pay for total time spent traveling to start of assignment and back home at end of assignment
o Per diem and weekly phone and laundry expenses
o Access to NSTAR’s 24/7 travel hotline
· Receive competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, overtime pay, vacation days, sick leave, and paid holidays
· Gain rewards through NSTAR’s Loyalty Program, STARBright Rewards
ALL information provided to NSTAR will be kept confidential, unless you give expressed permission.
TO APPLY: Click Here
If this position does not seem like a match for you, but you know someone who might be interested, click here to submit your referral and learn more about our Referral Bonus Program.
Check out our website at www.nstargs.com, and browse for more open jobs at http://www.nstarglobalservices.com/jobs.htm
About the Company:
NSTAR Global Services, a company of the M+W Group is celebrating 10 years of continued growth and success. NSTAR provides flexible and customized technical services and staffing solutions worldwide. M+W Group is a leading global engineering and construction partner for technology-based clients in the segments Electronics, Photovoltaics, Battery Cells, Life Sciences, Chemicals, Science & Research, Energy & Environment Technologies, Automotive, IT & Telecoms, Space & Security. Together our competence to link services, process, and automation technologies with facilities enables us to provide technically challenging solutions, from selective support of highly innovative start-ups to large-scale turnkey projects.
(keywords: Semiconductor, semicon, semi-conductor, “semi conductor”, “Field Service”, “Customer Service Engineer”, “Customer Service Technician”, “Equipment Technician”, “Maintenance Technician”)
NSTAR Global Services - 19 months ago
Take the next step forward in your career. Join NSTAR’s global network of talented job seekers today.
NSTAR Global Services...