Resource Management Sr. Associate - (3 days in CT and 2 days in NYC)
As Resource Management Supervising Associate, you'll oversee the staffing for an office or a cluster within a sub-Area. You may be asked to manage other resource analysts, and will have responsibility for scheduling all levels within a service line across several offices. You'll receive minimal supervision on a day-to-day basis, and work independently, setting appropriate priorities. This position generally incurs approximately 10% overtime and some travel may be necessary.
Knowledge and skills requirements
- Support sub-Areas' fiscal planning activities with planning and analysis
- Working with the Shared Service Center, integrate graduates and experienced hires into the service line
- Confirm that resource analysts are scheduled on engagements and development activities that support their career goals
- Manage complex scheduling assignments
- Work closely with multiple managers and other leaders to complete scheduling assignments
- Share resources and leading practices for an office or a cluster within a sub-Area
- Proactively identify and address scheduling issues
- Communicate regularly to Resource Management leaders on relevant activities and issues
- Prioritize staffing decisions, based on engagement risk, specialization requirements, timing constraints, staffing continuity and geographic considerations
- Identify performance or morale issues with the client-serving staff you support. Address these with Americas People Team (APT) and Resource Management leaders as needed
- Identify over-and under-utilized personnel, and re-allocate resources to address any imbalance
- Negotiate with client-serving teams to re-allocate individuals, in order to meet the sub-Area's staffing needs
- Consult with resource managers on any issues or conflicts they cannot resolve
We are looking for individuals who can work out of the CT office 3 days a week and 2 days in NYC.
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to lead without having formal authority
- A minimum of 5-7 years of related work experience
- Experience in a professional services firm desirable
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust...