This position will facilitate the development, execution, maintenance and refinement of the global resource planning initiatives and processes for the assigned business functions.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to) :
- Provide oversight to maintain an accurate assessment of current and projected resource demand based upon ongoing and planned clinical development programs including detailed analyses of capacity/demand scenarios.
- Manage GCDRA global headcount, capacity, and resource planning in support of world class trial execution and associated activities, based on consolidated and long range clinical portfolio prioritization plans.
- Maintain and track approved full time equivalent headcount (permanent & flex), their related skill sets and capacity for supported functional area(s) by collaborating with respective area contacts
- Process headcount requests within assigned functional area(s), including reviewing all submissions for completeness and accuracy, providing supporting documentation/analysis and consolidation, routing and tracking of all global requests in alignment with approved staffing plans.
- Support functional area by reviewing and cascading time reporting compliance reports, and analyzing time data as a source to validate algorithms.
- Continue to monitor and maintain current RPM database with intent to enhance/evolve as business needs warrant.
- Development, management, and maintenance of functional level resource algorithms in order to perform quarterly analysis and develop assumptive scenarios and mitigation recommendations.
- Liaise with Functional Areas, Finance, PLM, DNC on annual Profit Plan / LROP / Project Valuation and ad hoc scenario forecasting requests.
- May participate in Resource planning/headcount/capacity forums, as appropriate, this includes internal, Community of Practice (CoP's) as well as external associations.
- Ensure adherence to GDP's, SOP's, internal processes, and all corporate policies and procedures
- 4 Year degree
- Strong with Excel, must be able to build formulas.
ReSearch Pharmaceutical Services (RPS) is a clinical research organization, and a little bit more. The Warburg Pincus-owned company manages...