Resource Scheduling Expeditor
Responsible for field and vendor schedule adherence and all scheduling/rescheduling tasks of the division in support of resource planning activities.
- Expedite and prioritize resource schedules Maintain schedule templates for the division
- Provide real-time support to the field for re-schedules.
- Monitor schedules and communicate delays. Work with TPs to resolve schedule problems
- Monitor Field Connect/Eschedule usage. Take pro-active measures to ensure division-wide compliance.
- Support, trouble-shoot and maintain Field Connect/Eschedule systems
- Manage permits
- Order and verify plot plans
- Participate in recordables process
- Perform field audits to ensure scheduling process is working and quality is being delivered
- Strong Excel Skills (Formulas, Functions, Pivot Tables, Macros, etc.)
- Assist in the collection, processing and delivery of all permit paperwork
- Attention to Detail
(decision making, size of organization, budgetary etc.)
- Decision Impact: Division
- Department Responsibility: Single
- Budgetary Responsibility: No
- Direct Reports: No
- Indirect Reports: No
- Physical Requirements: If applicable
(degree, licenses, certifications, etc.)
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent Associate’s Degree preferred
(work related, tools/equipment, software, etc.):
- Related Functional Experience: Minimum of 2 years in construction
- Strong computer skills; literacy in scheduling software.
- Must have a good understanding of the construction process and how the schedule tasks interact with each other
TX - Austin
PulteGroup, Inc - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard