USfalcon recognized as one of the fastest growing, privately held companies in the United States, is seeking a Resources and Training Management Test Engineer to work out of Langley AFB, VA.
This position is contingent upon award of contract.
- Final Top Secret/SCI security clearance.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, information systems, business administration, management or other related technical or scientific discipline from an accredited institution.
- Five (5) years minimum experience with Air Force PPBE processes.
- Three (3) years prior staff experience at Higher Headquarters (HHQ) (e.g., MAJCOM, NAF, HAF or equivalent).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Outlook).
- Understanding of AF & DoD requirements for systems Information Assurance (IA).
- Knowledge of all IBS terminal families in current AF inventory including MATT, AFTRS (v1, v2, v3, N, R), JTT-Sr, JTT-IBS, and IBR-M.
- Knowledge of logistics processes and lifecycle sustainment requirements.
- Knowledge of operations of SEWD, STRED & DASHBOARD software applications and AF policies concerning AF software requirements, and development / upgrade efforts.
- Knowledge of Current/Future Intelligence Broadcasts; i.e., IBS-Simplex (IBS-S), IBS-Interactive (IBS-I), TADIXS-B (TOPS/OBP), IBS Networks (NRTD/GNI/Radiant Ether, IBS-NS, GINS, TIN), Common Interactive Broadcast (CIB) (MIL-STD-188-181C, -182B, -183B, -186)
- Knowledge of data dissemination architectures; i.e., Legacy/Future UHF, Alternate Over-The-Air (OTA) Paths, SIPRNET/JWICS/NSANET Global Information Grid (GIG).
- Knowledge of legacy and migration IBS message formats; i.e., TAB-37, TDIMF, SENSOREP, CMF-B, CMF-X (MIL-STD-6018).
- Experience and knowledge of inter-Service Interoperability Issues.
- Must understand IBS architectures of other services and Five Eyes collaborating nations to enable leveraging of existing capabilities to support AF, joint and coalition warfighters.
- Understanding of both technical and security issues involved with bi-directional data forwarding between IBS and Link-16 and VMF (MIL-STD-6020).
- Knowledge of IBS message processing capabilities of all Tactical Data Processor (TDP) and C4 Automated Information Systems (AIS) used through AF and issues associated with CMF/non-CMF upgrade plans.
- Understanding of the AF & DoD resource allocation process and experience in the Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution Process (PPBE).
- Support program’s fiscal year Operational and Maintenance (O&M) and procurement budget.
- Track and advocate IBS funding requirements to AFC2IC/C2DR, AFSPC, Air Staff & OSD as required.
- Support building the documentation, briefings, and justification for development of AF IBS POM submission. This includes 3080 and 3400 funding lines for procurement & sustainment.
- Develop and advocate Unfunded Requirements and Overseas Contingency Operations submissions when required.
- Provide fiscal advice on federal financial management laws and regulations to AF leadership.
- Manage service-wide IBS training capability for over 2,000+ user base.
- Develop and implement training IBS training plan. Training should encompass both general knowledge & specific technical aspects of IBS architecture, broadcasts, data types, dissemination timelines for all hardware terminals and software applications. Training material must be scalable to satisfy needs of various AF user organizations and ready for handoff to Weapons School, Mission Planning School, enlisted/officer courses.
- Review/update training material annually including documentation, Powerpoint presentations, CBT, and videos.
- Assist with data harmonization between IBS CMF and Link-16 and VMF messages.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; SECRET, TS, or TS/SCI clearance is required.
USFalcon - 17 months ago
USfalcon provides integrated technology solutions to U.S. government clients world-wide in the National Defense, National Security and...