Respiratory Support Associate
Community Surgical Supply is one of the largest independently owned homecare companies in the midatlantic and northeast region, aggressively looking to increase marketshare throughout the country. As a premiere homecare provider, we adhere to the highest standards of excellence both for our employees as well as for our patients.
We are an organization that is proud of the reputation it has acquired as being "a good place to work", a place where friendliness and fairness prevail. We want you to feel that you are a part of a company whose success depends on the knowledge, skills, and attitudes of the people who function in harmony as a team. We encourage independent thinking on a team level to help develop fresh ideas to achieve organizational goals.
As a Respiratory Support Associate with Community Surgical, you will:
• Answer, screen and direct all incoming communications promptly and professionally.
• Collect accurate and complete information from referrals and patients, and properly handle all paperwork, documentation and notes.
• Arrange for deliveries and stops with customers, patients or referrals.
• Responsible for eligibility, authorizations, and insuring insurance verifications on all orders processed.
• Take verbal and written orders from physicians, discharge planners and other healthcare professional as needed.
• Learn, understand and maintain a working knowledge of products and services offered by the company.
• Communicated with sales force and management; and interact with external and internal customers in an appropriate and professional manner.
• Performs special projects and other duties as assigned.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• 1-2 years of customer service/administrative experience required.
• Administrative experience in the medical/healthcare field is preferred.
• Bilingual is a plus.
• Must possess good communication and people skills.
• Must be detailed oriented, organized and neat in person and habits.
• Computer literate. Ability to work in a team office environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, this sedentary position requires an associate to regularly sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel and talk or hear. The associate is occasionally required to stand; walk and reach with hands and arms. The associate may occasionally exert up to 10 pounds of force, and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or consistently to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Community Surgical conducts drug, background and motor vehicle checks in our hiring practices.
Community Surgical Supply recruits and retains talented individuals without regard to gender, race, age, marital status, disability, and veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. Community Surgical Supply is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. EEO/AAE
Community Surgical participates in E-Verify.
Community Surgical - 10 months ago