Community Surgical Supply is a rapidly expanding homecare company with huge potential for professional growth. We are a truly unique comprehensive Home Respiratory and Medical Equipment Company. We are a dedicated team of healthcare professionals providing a comprehensive range of high quality home health services, innovative technology, and medical equipment. Community Surgical's staff is committed to providing the absolute best in patient care. Our valued patients and customers are cared for with respect, dignity, and genuine concern. Maintaining and promoting safety for our patients, customers and associates is paramount. Community Surgical Supply ranks as a leader in the marketplace.
As a Respiratory Therapist- CRT/RT/LPN with Community, you will:
- Assess, treat, and care for patients with breathing disorders.
- Initiate and conduct therapeutic procedures; maintain patient records; and select, assemble, check, and operate equipment.
- Schedule and make patient visits and telephone calls as directed.
- Educate patients and their families with "high tech" equipment or complex respiratory diagnoses, as well as research, design and provide Respiratory information.
- Serve as liaison between patient and other members of the Health Care team, when required.
- Perform testing and preventive maintenance on respiratory equipment in patients' residence to ensure equipment is functioning safely and efficiently.
- Instruct patients, caregivers, physicians and physician's staff on the proper use of respiratory equipment and necessary cleaning requirements.
- Deliver/pick-up equipment and/or supplies to patients' home as necessary.
- Assist other staff and perform other duties as assigned.
Requirements and Qualifications:
Prior experience in Home Respiratory Therapy is preferred. RRT, CRT, LPN or eligible and meeting the National Board of Respiratory Care (NBRC) requirements. MUST HAVE Valid PA state(s) Respiratory Care license. Valid Driver's License. Ability to lift 40 lbs from a squatting to standing position. Must possess good people skills and be able to work independently. Must be detailed oriented, organized, and neat in person and habits. This job entails possible occasional exposure to body fluids, which may contain blood-borne pathogens.
Community Surgical Supply conducts drug, background and motor vehicle checks in our hiring practices.
Community Surgical Supply recruits and retains talented individuals without regard to gender, race, age, marital status, disability, and veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. Community Surgical Supply is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. EEO/AAE
Community Surgical participates in E-Verify.
Community Surgical - 22 months ago