Req ID: 8380
Job Title: Respiratory Therapist
Department: 001100 - Urgent & Emergent Care
Facility: North Memorial Medical Center
Employment Type: Part-Time (Regular)
Scheduled Hours/pp: 64
Variable Shift Start-End Time?: No
Weekend Requirement: Every other weekend
Call Requirement: None
Union Code: Non Contract
• Current Minnesota RT License (Employees must meet all annual requirements for renewal including mandated CEU's) or obtained within two months of hire
• Must be currently certified as a BCLS provider
• Must attain and maintain certification as an ACLS Provider; only applicable for Respiratory Therapists with therapeutic in-patient contact
• Must be currently certified in NRP (for NICU R.T.’s only)
• Training and experience in a medical acute care environment
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Demonstrates an ability to communicate effectively, organize and prioritize assignments, make decisions, and exercise good judgment.
• Current RCP scope of practice at North Memorial for non-specific assignment.
• NBRC credentialed and/or a graduate of an approved JRCRTE/COARC respiratory care program.
Founded in 1954 North Memorial has provided more than 50 years of service to communities in the northwest metro and throughout Minnesota....