Concorde Career Colleges, Inc. is a nationally recognized for-profit, post-secondary education company providing career training in the field of allied health, and we have an opening for a full time Respiratory Therapy Instructor at our Orlando campus.
· Provide instruction to Respiratory Therapy classes.
· Adherence to applicable accreditation commission standards or agencies regulations, the school policies and procedures, and the department’s curricula.
· Monitor school progress, conduct student orientations and advise students throughout the program.
· Assist with on-going review and development of curricula in the department and make suggestions per policy.
· Attend orientations, staff meetings, and faculty meetings as scheduled.
- RRT Credential
- Associates Degree
- Minimum 4 years clinical experience in Respiratory Therapy
- Current state license or certificate
Concorde Career Colleges, Inc. - 19 months ago