Strategic Resources Inc. ( SRI) is looking for compassionate health care providers who can provide in-home assistance on an on-going basis for a special needs family member who has a disability, developmental needs or a chronic illness. You will be providing a valuable service for military families in the special needs family member’s home in the areas of health, safety, behavioral, nutritional and recreational needs. |
Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Assist with daily living skills such as bathing, feeding, toileting, lifting/positioning, and dressing.
· Provide supervision to ensure the safety of the special needs family member.
· Interact positively and communicate effectively with the special needs family member, family members as well as with other staff members.
· Prepare written reports and documentation of the assigned family member’s needs and irregularities.
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
· High school diploma or equivalent and/or a combination of education, skills and training of one year working with special needs children, youth or adults.
· Must have current certifications in CPR and First Aid.
· Possess current Tuberculosis test.
· Must pass criminal background checks.
· Have reliable transportation to the special need’s family member home.
· Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Come join us and make a difference in the lives of our Military Families!
Strategic Resources, Inc. - 30+ days ago