Strategic Resources Inc. ( SRI) is looking for compassionate health care providers who can provide in-home assistance on an on-going basis for a special needs family member who has a disability, developmental needs or a chronic illness. You will be providing a valuable service for military families in the special needs family member’s home in the areas of health, safety, behavioral, nutritional and recreational needs.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Assist special needs family members with conditions such as asthma, seizures, diabetes or provide special assistance with food intake.
· Provide care and assistance with daily living skills.
· Communicate effectively and interact positively with the special needs family member, family members as well as with other staff members.
· Prepare written reports and documentation of assigned family member needs and irregularities.
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
· A combination of post secondary education and/or training and experience in nursing and/or early childhood education, special education, elementary education or other relevant field of study.
· Related Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
· Designation as LPN or related certifications preferred.
· Minimum of two years experience needed working with special needs children, youth or adults.
· Must have current certifications in CPR and First Aid.
· Possess current TB test.
· Must pass criminal background checks.
· Have reliable transportation to the family member’s home.
· Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Come join us and make a difference in the lives of our Military Families!