In addition the candidate should possess all or most of the following technical qualifications:
- Collaborate with other team members to create user interfaces.
- Implement the presentation and display logic for new platform features.
- Maintain and make use of re-usable interface components.
- Ability to implement code to improve overall responsiveness and performance of web pages.
- Create verification tests and repair defects.
- Knowledge of server side technologies such as Java, PHP, Ruby.
- Understanding of OS fundamentals, command line tools, and basic shell scripting.
- Familiarity with and usage of OSS in a production environment such as Jquery, OpenGIS, DoJo, OpenLayers, MooTools.
- Experience with SVN, ANT, GIT and or general configuration management methodologies.
- Ability to create and implement cross browser HTML/CSS/JS.
Software Development Process:
- Web Based GIS technology experience a plus
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/related field a must. Candidate should also possess 3+ years of professional development experience working with related technologies.
- Agile development experience/knowledge a plus
- Must be willing to take ownership of assigned responsibilities
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills
- Experience working with geographically dispersed teams
- High energy with a positive attitude
- Eager and willingness to learn.
- Ability to take direction.
Ron Wheeler / firstname.lastname@example.org
ZipRecruiter - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
SigmaTEK maintains a primary web site that is accessible by selecting the United States regional option.
SigmaTEK also maintains web...