General UI is a team of software developers, designers, and entrepreneurs, driven by shared commitment to our craft and the pursuit of perfection in the creation of outstanding mobile software.
Since 2009, General UI has been one of the best places for top-notch developers to work, period. We are seeking a Senior Responsive Web Developer to join our team and help us create exciting, high-quality apps.
The successful candidate will have:
• A solid understanding of one or more responsive design frameworks, such as Twitter Bootstrap or Foundation, and strong opinions them.
• Experience implementing Responsive CSS (bonus points for Sass/SCSS).
• The ability to handle a wide variety of browse compatibility issues and challenges.
• A critical eye for quality, detail, and aesthetic in web and mobile software development.
• Passion for technology and high awareness of industry context and ongoing evolution of relevant technology.
• Enthusiasm for collaboration and mentorship. Hacker / maker ethos.
• A positive, constructive, can-do attitude and massive enthusiasm for learning.
If you are a talented developer and you meet the above criteria, we want to hear from you! Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No calls, please.