The focus is at the general operations level, concentrating on the performance of the operations with the responsibility and accountability of the store's business results in support of operational excellence and providing the highest quality of service to the guest at all times. Also responsible for managing commissary area including ordering, storage, and receiving of all product, as well as prep and production for the units.
REQUIRED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Oversees one or multiple retail units’ fast food/full service operations in accordance with SSP standards and/or brand specifications.
- Maintains unit inventory levels and purchasing.
- Ensures operational standards and financial goals.
- Conducts weekly inventory.
- Responsible for all daily paperwork (tracking payroll, product mix, variance reports for drinks and tracking of employee drinking and meals.)
- Oversees development and growth of employees.
- Contributes to a positive team environment through actions and living our company culture.
- Ensures team is knowledgeable of job expectations.
- Understand the guest needs and exceeding their expectations.
- Maintains the unit(s) in accordance with company and state health/sanitation standards.
- Manage and develop team to include scheduling, training and performance reviews.
- Candidates should possess at least 2 years of food & beverage experience in a management capacity.
- Demonstrated knowledge of product, service, and quality standards and equipment and operations standards.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Other qualifications include effective team building skills, ability to handle multiple tasks and flexible availability, including weekends and holidays.
Monster - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard