Maintains the cleanliness of the dining room, service areas, and Food and Beverage hallways. Provides professional, competent, and prompt service to guests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
a. dish removal from all tables
- Each associate will be required to follow the rules as found in the Concord Hospitality Handbooks.
- Report to work on time and in full uniform.
- Maintain minimum cleanliness standards of all dining room and service areas
c. trash removal
d. floor maintenance - mopping, sweeping, vacuuming
a. Table dry not sticky
- Bus tables at a moderate pace with attention to the following areas
b. Sanitation of floor areas, booth and tabletops, wipe areas thoroughly.
c. Maintain clean bus clothes at all times. Bus cloth should be damp.
d. Table accompaniments must be reset according to dining room standards.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
- Organize and restock service stations.
- Assist servers as much as possible and advise of a guests needs.
- Sort dishes and carry trays to utility station.
- Polish dining utensils daily.
- Assist with food running to buffet area i.e. if need more potatoes on buffet line, bring full pan from kitchen.
- Practice and maintain aggressive hospitality at all times by being attentive to guests specific needs.
- Assure prompt, efficient service according to dining room standards.
- Each associate is expected to carry out all reasonable requests by management, which the associates are capable of performing.
Please see above
Concord Hospitality - 22 months ago