A position in one of Ultima Hospitality's hotels can be a fun and rewarding career!
Ultima Hospitality is rooted in a core set of values; these values are evident in all that we do. As an associate on our team, our expectation is that you demonstrate these core values throughout your day and use them as a guide in your decision making process.
- Integrity : adherence to moral and ethical principles; soundness of moral character and honesty in all that you do
- Accountability : being accountable, liable, or answerable for personal actions & decisions
- Performance : completion of tasks with the highest level of achievement
- Passion : powerful or compelling emotion or feeling toward what you do that exudes in your daily work, dedication
The Busser/Food Runner role is an extremely important role within the hotel and restaurant. This role is responsible for delivering food items to the Restaurant(s) from the kitchen in an expeditious manner, cleaning tables and busing dishes. The restaurant is a team oriented environment and this position may be required to assist in other areas of the restaurant as needs arise.
- Basic English Language Skills (Written & Verbal)
- Basic food/beverage knowledge helpful
- Professional, Warm Demeanor - Service Oriented
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, manage time and work well under pressure
- High School Diploma (or equivalent education/experience)
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift (up to 40 lbs), pull, bend and carry trays continuously throughout a shift
- Previous hotel/restaurant experience helpful, but not required
Hospitality is a 24/7 industry therefore, candidates should be able to work weekends and holidays as needed.
EOE - M/F/D/V
Ultima Hospitality - 18 months ago