BACK OF HOUSE JOB DESCRIPTION
In this hourly position, we look for people with a passion for serving quality food, having fun at work, and delivering amazing customer service.
How do you deliver amazing service? It starts when the guest walks in the door and it continues until they walk out the door. It’s about giving them attention that is as unique and different as the burger they’re eating. It’s easy, just follow the Smash Service Steps!
Then there are the usual tasks you would expect to perform as a key member of the Back of House Team: A Cook is responsible for maintaining outstanding customer service as per Company standards, processing orders quickly, accurately and efficiently and safeguarding company assets.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Prepares and cooks food according to Smashburger prep, menu and recipe standards.
- Cleans food preparation equipment and work area.
- Adheres to food safety and sanitation guidelines
- Respond appropriately to guest concerns and communicate guest requests to management.
- Maintain cleanliness of kitchen, floors, counter and restrooms at all times.
- Check orders for accuracy and portion control.
- Deliver food to the guest when necessary
- Answer phones according to standards.
- Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by any manager.
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to process information through KVS system.
- Ability to communicate with team members and guests.
- Ability to read, count, and write to accurately complete all documentation.
- Ability to operate all equipment necessary to perform the job.
- Physical ability to stand for extended periods and to move and handle boxes of food and supplies which entails lifting, and perform all functions as set forth above.
- Ability to work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends, and holidays, as needed.
Please stop by and apply Monday-Saturdaty from 10:00-6:00 or apply online at: www.mascott.com.
609 Rt. 18
East Brunswick, NJ 08816
Smashburger has topped Fast Casual’s Top Mover & Shakers list, been named America’s Most Promising Company by Forbes...