Just 75 miles from the bustle of Washington, D.C., Shenandoah National Park is your escape to recreation and re-creation. Delaware North will provide the lodging, retail shops, food and beverage and other commercial services to visitors throughout the park.
This is a seasonal opportunity.
- Work closely with the F&B Director to ensure effective overall operations of the restaurants.
- Responsible for the management of all aspects in the restaurant in accordance with casual dining service criteria.
- Scheduling, training and development of associates
- Coordinate menus and develop wine lists, handle guest relations and monitor adherence to quality assurance standards
- Order and maintain all inventories for area, maintain cost control efforts for labor and waste management and conduct meetings updating staff on daily goals and objectives
- Responsible for department P&L and working within the budget
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a high volume restaurant/catering environment.
- Strong food knowledge with a variety of menus and previous experience supervising service personnel required.
- Strong managerial skills required.
- Strong commitment to customer and client service
- Demonstrate initiative, leadership and team building skills
Delaware North Companies - 19 months ago