Upscale restaurant and bar is seeking for a part time qualified candidate for a management position. The candidate is responsible for overseeing operations, training and evaluating the staff, as well as daily sales and operations. Must have leadership qualities, an entrepreneurial spirit, be well organized and have passion for this position. Please reply with resumes and references, and we will contact you if your qualifications fit our needs. Interviews are made appointment only between Monday -Friday from 1PM-4PM.
- Responsible for overseeing daily operations of facility
- Motivating & leading staff to create a positive environment.
- Responsible for handling guest requests, complaints & upholding guest service standards
- Responsible for overseeing the training & performance of staff
- Scheduling staff for events, as well as weekly & monthly meetings
- Responsible for maintaining positive communications among staff
- Must be a self starter, motivated, professional, well organized and a team player
- Strong leadership abilities to effectively manage young adults
- Ability to identify strengths & weaknesses in others and effectively delegate duties
- At least one year of experience
- Be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays
- Must be Microsoft Office Suite savvy
- B.A./B.S. Preferred
Indeed - 12 months ago
Located 12 miles west of New York City, 12 WEST fuses city form and suburban function into an elegantly interactive experience for patrons....