Ballo Italian Restaurant & Social Club is a trendsetting, vibrant and sophisticated restaurant & nightlife venue located within the Mohegan Sun Casino. We are looking for an energetic and outgoing individual with exceptional communication skills who is passionate about people, the restaurant business and about providing unforgettable experiences for those people, to fill a full-time Management position.
If you have these qualities and would like to work for a restaurant that provides great growth opportunities (to those that desire and work for them), then please send us your resume and a letter about why we should consider you for this position. Please be sure to be honest, tell us about who you are as a person and do not hesitate to highlight what you feel has been your greatest day in the restaurant business to date.
- We provide a full-time salary from $38k-$45k, pending experience.
- A Benefits package is available after a successful 6 month performance review.
- 5 day work week with 2 consecutive days off.
- Month-long Training Process
- The Manager is required to study and gain detailed knowledge of all menus, food items and drink items.
- The Manager Position reports to the General Manager.
The ideal candidate for this position has / is...
- At least 5 years experience in a restaurant management position (highly preferred)
- Casino experience (highly preferred)
- A Background in Italian food & wine (highly preferred)
- High-volume restaurant experience
- Bar & Late night experience
- Great under pressure
- Great attention to detail
- Open availability for scheduling
- Works with Microsoft Office applications ( Excel)
- An understanding of restaurant POS systems
- Knowledge of scheduling and payroll
Ballo Italian Managers must..:
- Be outgoing, energetic and have excellent people skills
- Be passionate about providing ALL people with the best experience possible
- Have the ability to listen and communicate effectively with patrons & staff alike
- Be able to motivate all staff while maintaining effective working relationships
- Train and develop restaurant staff to provide the best experiences possible
- Maintain a consistently smooth-running operation
- Possess the ability to assess everyday situations and make decisions based on quality service and experiences