**********Minimum 3 years Restaurant Management Experience Required*******************
Under the guidance and supervision of the Director of Operations and within the limits of established policies and procedures, assists in overseeing and directing all aspects of the Restaurant operations.
1. Reports directly to the Director of Operations.
2. Provides functional assistance and direction to the Restaurant operations as assigned.
3. Interacts with individuals outside the restaurant including, but not limited to, clients, suppliers, government officials, competitors and other members of the local community.
4. Coordinates functions and activities with clients.
1. Supervises the day-to-day functioning of all Restaurant employees, facilities, sales and costs. Coordinates all purchasing for the restaurant and contributes to maximizing the overall restaurant profit.
2. Controls and analyzing on an on-going basis the following:
a. Quality levels of product and service
b. Guest satisfaction
c. Merchandising and marketing
d. Operating costs
3. Supervises, coordinates and directs the prompt, efficient and courteous service of Restaurant operation.
4. Establishes and maintains effective employee relations.
5. Conducts, under the guidance of the Director of Operations, such functions as interviewing, hiring, employee orientation, on-the-job performance appraisal, coaching,
counseling to ensure appropriate staffing and productivity.
6. Implements on the job training sessions for restaurant employees.
7. Attends and contributes to the daily and weekly meetings.
8. Conducts pre-meal briefings and maintains liaison with the Kitchen Manager.
9. Participates in service as necessary in accordance with the requirements and practices of the restaurant.
10. Ensures grooming and appearance standards are met.
11. Controls stocks for daily use in the restaurant.
12. Schedules deliveries and arrangements for off-site events and private parties.
13. Participates in the preparation of the restaurant department monthly revenue forecast, yearly budget and goals.
14. Conducts all administrative work required, including but not limited to:
a. Attendance records
b. Duty roster
c. Guest index
d. Log book
15. Informs the Director of Operations on a daily basis of all relevant information in personal matters, including information which does not require the Director of Operations action.
16. Responsible for all cash handling policies and procedures in the restaurant.
17. Performs related duties and special projects as assigned.