Joe’s Crab Shack is a dynamic and growing leader among the seafood, full service, casual dining chains currently operating over 117 restaurants in 30 states.
The management of Joe’s is focused on creating the prefect dining experience for it’s guest and an exciting work environment for it’s people, offering opportunities for career growth in a professional, yet casual, workplace.
If you are a leader that leads with PRIDE (passion, respect, integrity, determination, excellence) then Joe’s Crab Shack is the place for you!
The Restaurant Manager position works as a member of the restaurant management team to plan, direct, and coordinate the operations of the restaurant while adhering to the company’s absolutes; dDetermined leadership embracing passionate people, always serving the perfect food and perfect beverage, creating the craveable Joe’s experience, maintaining a sanitary, safe, and spotlessly clean restaurant.
Key Responsibilities of the Job:
- Managing all areas of the operations during scheduled shifts which includes on the spot decision making, supporting the staff, 100% interaction with the guest, ensuring that the guest needs are our main focus while enforcing standards for personal performance..
- Assess staffing needs and recruit staff.
- Monitor purchasing, storage, preparation, cooking, handling, and serving of all food and beverage products to ensure correct recipe, portion, and specification standards.
- Act as support system for all areas of the restaurant.
- Organize and direct training programs within the restaurant.
- Maintain spotlessly clean and safe restaurant at all times.
- .Ensure highest quality levels of products and hospitality.
- Lead and live by PRIDE (Passion, Respect, Integrity, Determination, and Excellence).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Four year college degree preferred but not required.
- Minimum 3 years restaurant management experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate hospitality on all levels.
- Ability to think, concentrate, communicate and interact with others
Ignite Restaurant Group
- 2 years ago - save job
Ignite Restaurant Group is a portfolio of restaurant concepts fused together by a common commitment to provide guests with memorable,...