You will assist the General Manager in the daily operations of a single unit Red Robin restaurant as part of Lehigh Valley Resturaunt Group. Maintains high quality standards in regards to food production and presentation, sanitation and safety and expediency of service lines. Assists in overseeing non-exempt team members.
- Ensure company policy and Brand Equity Standards are followed.
- Optimize profits by controlling food, beverage and labor costs.
- Hiring, training and developing new hourly team members.
- Increasing sales by ensuring guest satisfaction and prompt problem resolution.
- Maintain an overall management style in accordance with our established best practices.
- Provide leadership and direction to all team members to ensure efficient operation.
- Ensure food quality and availability.
- Prepare and present hourly team member reviews.
- Oversee and supervise all beverage purchasing.
- Complete all tasks assigned by General Manager on time.
Years of Experience Preferred/Required:
Lehigh Valley Restaurant Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Must be 21 years of age, with a minimum of 2 years full service restaurant experience
- Passion for the business and compassion for people.
- Outstanding leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to recruit, develop and motivate team members.
- Must be able to create fun in a fast-paced and stressful environment.
- Must be able to lift approximately 50 lbs.
- Typically works under general supervision and reports to an GM.
Related Keywords: front of house restaurant manager food service management food dining eatery restaurant kitchen redrobin ARM FOH BOH Assistant Restaurant Managers Assistant Restaurant Management Assistant Restaurant Managers Assistant Dining Room Restaurant Management Assistant General Managers RM ARM Restaurant Assistant Manager Restaurant manager Restaurant management Restaurant AGM GM Assistant General Manager
Visit Pennsylvania's Red Robin. Lehigh Valley Restaurant Group & Red Robin Restaurant, serving premier gourmet burgers.