DOWNTOWN LA'S AWARD WINNING
SEEKS RESTAURANT MANAGERS
Adjacent to Downtown LA's 1920's landmark public library, Café Pinot's guests are surrounded by an impressive metropolitan skyline view, a gorgeous garden setting, and floor to ceiling windows. Enjoy a contemporary Californian-French menu featuring fresh, sophisticated dishes inspired by the farmers' market as well as a daily rotisserie. Perfectly located for guests attending events at the Music Center and Staples Center, Café Pinot is also ideal for weddings and social celebrations.
An immediate opportunity exists for a proven restaurant professional with the ability to maintain our high standards of quality and guest satisfaction. We offer great opportunities to build and grow into a hospitality professional while maintaining friendly and enjoyable work environments.
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a Manager in a full service, fine dining, high volume restaurant
- Culinary or Hospitality degree a plus.
- Impeccable service standards and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced atmosphere.
- Professional demeanor and polished appearance with the ability to interact with patrons and all types of team members.
- Proven ability to lead others and positively influence employee behavior.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred but not required
- Competitive compensation package
- Major medical insurance options
- Dental, Vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation
- 401k program
- Company Dining program
We are more than just an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically celebrate the powerful and profound diversity of our team.
We’re looking for highly motivated career-focused individuals with the ability to exceed our guests’ expectations to become part of the winning team at the Patina Restaurant Group EOE.
Patina Restaurant Group operates some of the most exciting restaurants in the world. From the Grand Tier Restaurant at Lincoln Center to...