DOWNTOWN LA'S AWARD WINNING
SEEKS RESTAURANT MANAGERS
Adjacent to Downtown LA's 1920's landmark public library, Café Pinot's guests are surrounded by an impressive metropolitan skyline view, a gorgeous garden setting, and floor to ceiling windows. Enjoy a contemporary Californian-French menu featuring fresh, sophisticated dishes inspired by the farmers' market as well as a daily rotisserie. Perfectly located for guests attending events at the Music Center and Staples Center, Café Pinot is also ideal for weddings and social celebrations.
An immediate opportunity exists for a proven restaurant professional with the ability to maintain our high standards of quality and guest satisfaction. We offer great opportunities to build and grow into a hospitality professional while maintaining friendly and enjoyable work environments.
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a Manager in a full service, fine dining, high volume restaurant
- Culinary or Hospitality degree a plus.
- Impeccable service standards and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced atmosphere.
- Professional demeanor and polished appearance with the ability to interact with patrons and all types of team members.
- Proven ability to lead others and positively influence employee behavior.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred but not required
- Competitive compensation package
- Major medical insurance options
- Dental, Vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation
- 401k program
- Company Dining program
We are more than just an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically celebrate the powerful and profound diversity of our team.
We’re looking for highly motivated career-focused individuals with the ability to exceed our guests’ expectations to become part of the winning team at the Patina Restaurant Group EOE.
Patina Restaurant Group - 10 months ago
Patina Restaurant Group operates some of the most exciting restaurants in the world. From the Grand Tier Restaurant at Lincoln Center to...