An immediate opportunity exists for a proven restaurant professional with the ability to maintain our high standards of quality and guest satisfaction. We offer great opportunities to build and grow into a hospitality professional while maintaining friendly and enjoyable work environments.
This is a rare opportunity to work with the best in the industry and direct your career on a path of rewarding challenges and growth.
- Minimum 3 years as a Restaurant Manager in a full service, fine dining, New York City restaurant
- Hospitality or Culinary Degree a plus
- Excellent knowledge of wines
- Impeccable service standards, clean work habits and attention to detail
Ability to multitask in an upscale, high volume environment with efficiency & grace
- Proven ability to lead others and positively influence employee behavior
- Strong leadership, coaching and training skills
- Union experience a plus
Professional, polished appearance with the ability to interact with patrons and all types of team members
- ServSafe or Department of Health Certification a plus
Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred but not required
Computer skills: proficient in Microsoft Office and POS
- Experience with P&L’s
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Availability to work a flexible schedule
We’re looking for a highly motivated career-focused individual with the ability to exceed our guests’ expectations to become part of the winning team at the Patina Restaurant Group EOE.
- Competitive compensation package
- Major medical insurance options
- Dental, Vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation
- 401K program
- Company Dining program
We are more than just an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically celebrate the powerful and profound diversity of our team.
Patina Restaurant Group operates some of the most exciting restaurants in the world. From the Grand Tier Restaurant at Lincoln Center to...