An immediate opportunity exists for a proven restaurant professional with the ability to maintain our high standards of quality and guest satisfaction. We offer great opportunities to build and grow into a hospitality professional while maintaining friendly and enjoyable work environments.
This is a rare opportunity to work with the best in the industry and direct your career on a path of rewarding challenges and growth.
- Minimum 3 years as a Restaurant Manager in a full service, fine dining, New York City restaurant
- Hospitality or Culinary Degree a plus
- Excellent knowledge of wines
- Impeccable service standards, clean work habits and attention to detail
Ability to multitask in an upscale, high volume environment with efficiency & grace
- Proven ability to lead others and positively influence employee behavior
- Strong leadership, coaching and training skills
- Union experience a plus
Professional, polished appearance with the ability to interact with patrons and all types of team members
- ServSafe or Department of Health Certification a plus
Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred but not required
Computer skills: proficient in Microsoft Office and POS
- Experience with P&L’s
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Availability to work a flexible schedule
We’re looking for a highly motivated career-focused individual with the ability to exceed our guests’ expectations to become part of the winning team at the Patina Restaurant Group EOE.
- Competitive compensation package
- Major medical insurance options
- Dental, Vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation
- 401K program
- Company Dining program
We are more than just an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically celebrate the powerful and profound diversity of our team.
Patina Restaurant Group - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
Patina Restaurant Group operates some of the most exciting restaurants in the world. From the Grand Tier Restaurant at Lincoln Center to...