An immediate opportunity exists for a proven restaurant professional with the ability to maintain our high standards of quality and guest satisfaction. We offer great opportunities to build and grow into a hospitality professional while maintaining friendly and enjoyable work environments.
• A minimum of 1 year experience in a fine-dining, full service restaurant.
• Impeccable service standards, clean work habits and attention to detail.
• Ability to multitask in a high volume environment while always maintaining your sense of humor and appearing calm.
• Proven ability to lead others and positively influence employee behavior.
• Professional, polished appearance with the ability to interact with all types of team members.
• Must have excellent verbal communication skills and have the ability to work a flexible schedule.
• Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred but not required.
• Computer knowledge including Word and Excel.
• Competitive compensation package
• Major medical insurance options
• Dental, Vision and life insurance
• Paid vacation
• 401K program
• Company Dining program
We’re looking for a highly motivated career-focused individual with the ability to exceed our guests’ expectations to become part of the winning team at the Patina Restaurant Group EOE.
W e are more than just an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically celebrate the powerful and profound diversity of our team.
Patina Restaurant Group - 11 months ago
Patina Restaurant Group operates some of the most exciting restaurants in the world. From the Grand Tier Restaurant at Lincoln Center to...