An immediate opportunity exists for a proven restaurant professional with the ability to maintain our high standards of quality and guest satisfaction. We offer great opportunities to build and grow into a hospitality professional while maintaining friendly and enjoyable work environments.
• A minimum of 1 year experience in a fine-dining, full service restaurant.
• Impeccable service standards, clean work habits and attention to detail.
• Ability to multitask in a high volume environment while always maintaining your sense of humor and appearing calm.
• Proven ability to lead others and positively influence employee behavior.
• Professional, polished appearance with the ability to interact with all types of team members.
• Must have excellent verbal communication skills and have the ability to work a flexible schedule.
• Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred but not required.
• Computer knowledge including Word and Excel.
• Competitive compensation package
• Major medical insurance options
• Dental, Vision and life insurance
• Paid vacation
• 401K program
• Company Dining program
We’re looking for a highly motivated career-focused individual with the ability to exceed our guests’ expectations to become part of the winning team at the Patina Restaurant Group EOE.
W e are more than just an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically celebrate the powerful and profound diversity of our team.
Patina Restaurant Group operates some of the most exciting restaurants in the world. From the Grand Tier Restaurant at Lincoln Center to...