Position Title: Restaurant Manager
Position Summary: Oversees and coordinates restaurant operations to ensure guest satisfaction.
Essential Functions include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for all data entry to ensure it is accurate and is done in a timely and efficient manner in accordance of the needs of the corporate office
- Ensures the receipt of all orders to verify correct quantities and pricing
- Supervises inventories and estimates food and beverage costs
- Coordinates hiring, assignment, training, motivation, evaluation and termination of personnel
- Supervises cleaning and maintenance of equipment and arranges for repairs, contracts and other services
- Investigates and resolves food quality and service complaints. Communicates with guests and employees to solve problems and ensures complete guest satisfaction
- Inspects dining room, food receiving, preparation, production and storage areas to ensure health and safety regulations are being adhered to at all times
- Reviews financial information such as sales and costs and monitors budgets to ensure efficient operation and that expenditures stay within budget limitations. Takes action to prevent deviation from budget
- Ensures good safety practices of employees and guests throughout the restaurant. Assists in the maintenance of proper emergency and security procedures
- Coordinates the scheduling of departments
- Hands on with grass roots at the store level
- Follows all federal, state and local laws, codes and regulations outlined in the RA Employee Handbook
Skills and Abilities:
- Enthusiastic, friendly, and approachable personality
- Knowledge of all company standards, processes, products, and brand
- Leadership skills that can be applied and taught to others
- Self motivated requiring little supervision
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written with the ability to communicate changes effectively
- Ability to discern and maintain confidentiality for the company
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Knowledge of adult learning principles and teaching techniques
- Ability to manage difficult or emotional customer situations
- Focuses on solving conflict not blaming
- Uses problem solving skills and problem assessment skills
- Knowledge of employment laws, human resource practices and safety principles
Management level work experience in the hospitality industry is mandatory. 3 plus years. Demonstrated understanding of day to day restaurant operations.
Serv Safe certified, alcohol service certified, EEOC certified.
Creative ability, Microsoft Office proficient, and excellent interpersonal communication skills needed.
Apply online by cutting and pasting the link below
Indeed - 21 months ago