Position Title: Manager
Position Summary: Oversees and coordinates restaurant operations to ensure guest satisfaction.
Essential Functions include but are not limited to:
1. Responsible for all data entry to ensure it is accurate and is done in a timely and efficient manner in accordance of the needs of the corporate office
2. Ensures the receipt of all orders to verify correct quantities and pricing
3. Supervises inventories and estimates food and beverage costs
4. Coordinates hiring, assignment, training, motivation, evaluation and termination of personnel
5. Supervises cleaning and maintenance of equipment and arranges for repairs, contracts and other services
6. Investigates and resolves food quality and service complaints. Communicates with guests and employees to solve problems and ensures complete guest satisfaction
7. Inspects dining room, food receiving, preparation, production and storage areas to ensure health and safety regulations are being adhered to at all times
8. Reviews financial information such as sales and costs and monitors budgets to ensure efficient operation and that expenditures stay within budget limitations. Takes action to prevent deviation from budget
9. Ensures good safety practices of employees and guests throughout the restaurant. Assists in the maintenance of proper emergency and security procedures
10. Coordinates the scheduling of departments
11. Hands on with grass roots at the store level
12. Follows all federal, state and local laws, codes and regulations outlined in the RA Employee Handbook
Skills and Abilities
Enthusiastic, friendly, and approachable personality
Knowledge of all company standards, processes, products, and brand
Leadership skills that can be applied and taught to others
Self motivated requiring little supervision
Strong communication skills both verbal and written with the ability to communicate changes effectively
Ability to discern and maintain confidentiality for the company
Strong organizational and prioritization skills
Knowledge of adult learning principles and teaching techniques
Ability to manage difficult or emotional customer situations
Focuses on solving conflict not blaming
Uses problem solving skills and problem assessment skills
Knowledge of employment laws, human resource practices and safety principles
Management level work experience in the hospitality industry is mandatory. 3 plus years. Demonstrated understanding of day to day restaurant operations.
Serv Safe certified, alcohol service certified, EEOC certified.
Creative ability, Microsoft Office proficient, and excellent interpersonal communication skills needed.