Job is located in Thomasville, NC.
We are seeking Restaurant Managers to join us in achieving our mission of consistently delivering a memorable, quality casual dining experience with compelling value. Depending on your qualifications, expertise, and your unbridled enthusiasm to make every guest happy, we may have the perfect opportunity just for you.
It's not work when it's a passion.
Ruby Tuesday is driven by uncompromising freshness and quality, gracious hospitality and destined to be the envy of the casual dining business. Fresh, quality food, great people and important benefits are the perfect ingredients for a rewarding and exciting career. In fact, we're as dedicated to the personal and professional growth of each and every team member as we are to the freshness and quality of our food. Whether it's just part-time or an entire career, we want to make sure you get everything you want out of your Ruby Tuesday experience. As soon as you join the team you'll notice a fun, friendly working environment and a variety of experience that comes with working at Ruby Tuesday.
Ruby Tuesday, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
What we expect from you.
- A proven commitment to deliver quality food, beverage, and customer service to every guest you are privileged to serve.
- Demonstrated success in selecting, inspiring, developing, and managing people.
- Unquestionable integrity.
- A passion for continuous learning and discovery.
What you can expect from us.
- Paid Vacation after only 6 months of service
- A 5-Day Work Week
- Health Benefits which include FREE for employee premiums
- Routine preventative medical care at NO cost
- FREE Basic Life Insurance
- Competitive Pay
- Career Development and Advancement
- Education Assistance/Tuition Reimbursement
- Credit Union Membership
- Great teamwork, camaraderie, and stability
- 41 Years of experience...after all, weve been doing this since 1972
- 20 months ago - save job