We are seeking Restaurant Managers to join us in achieving our mission of consistently delivering a memorable, quality casual dining experience with compelling value. Depending on your qualifications, expertise, and your unbridled enthusiasm to make every guest happy, we may have the perfect opportunity just for you.
What we expect from you.
- A proven commitment to deliver quality food, beverage, and customer service to every guest you are privileged to serve.
- Demonstrated success in selecting, inspiring, developing, and managing people.
- Unquestionable integrity.
- A passion for continuous learning and discovery.
What you can expect from us.
- Paid Vacation after only 6 months of service
- A 5-Day Work Week
- Health Benefits which include FREE for employee premiums
- Routine preventative medical care at NO cost
- FREE Basic Life Insurance
- Competitive Pay
- Career Development and Advancement
- Education Assistance/Tuition Reimbursement
- Credit Union Membership
- Great teamwork, camaraderie, and stability
- 41 Years of experience...after all, weve been doing this since 1972
It's not work when it's a passion.
Ruby Tuesday is driven by uncompromising freshness and quality, gracious hospitality and destined to be the envy of the casual dining business. Fresh, quality food, great people and important benefits are the perfect ingredients for a rewarding and exciting career. In fact, we're as dedicated to the personal and professional growth of each and every team member as we are to the freshness and quality of our food. Whether it's just part-time or an entire career, we want to make sure you get everything you want out of your Ruby Tuesday experience. As soon as you join the team you'll notice a fun, friendly working environment and a variety of experience that comes with working at Ruby Tuesday.
We hoped you would be…simply apply online at Apply Now!
Ruby Tuesday, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensure each Guest receives excellent service by providing an environment which includes
maintaining the Brand Standards, solid knowledge of the menu, and all other components of
• Recruit, train, develop, and communicate with all Team Members as well as assist the
General Manager through consistent weekly meetings with all Team Members.
• Assist in identifying strategies to retain the best Team Members.
• Monitor inventory levels and report all concerns to the General Manager.
• Develop and assign daily goals and tasks and assure completion through consistent followup.
• Assist in monitoring sales performance and make recommendations for scheduling, staffing
and other strategies.
• Adhere to company policies and procedures.
• Assist in the management of funds, media, bank deposits, receiving, inventory, and payroll
• Ensure all equipment is in good repair.
• Other duties as assigned.
Essential Physical Requirements:
Regular attendance is required·
This position requires slip resistant shoes
Ability to communicate with Team Members and Guests.
Walk and stand during the entire day.
Reach, bend, stoop, walk, lift and carry items up to 50lbs. repeatedly during a day.
Position requires excellent communication skills and requires reading and writing.
Ability to tolerate significant changes in temperature.
Must be able to carry plates of food from kitchen to dining room as much as needed.
Must be able to tolerate frequent immersion of hands in water and cleaning or
- 21 months ago - save job