Restaurant Manager Candidates Needed Immediately!!!
This career opportunity is available with a
A Full-Service, Family Dining, Corporate Restaurant Group
Opportunities IMMEDIATELY Available In:
Midland and Odessa, TX!
Qualified Candidates must posses:
- 2 years previous restaurant management experience preferred.
- Applied experience handling OSHA, EEOC and health department matters desired.
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree a plus.
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) of the work location.
- In addition to following Mexican Restaurants Inc. policies and procedures, the main accountabilities are as follows:
- Compiles, prepares, and maintains P&L statements, budgets and cost controls in regards to food, beverage and labor goals. This includes implementing and practicing proper payroll procedures.
- Properly trains and develops both hourly employees and hourly managers through quality orientations, direction and feedback, refresher courses, performance evaluations and recognition. Fosters a teamwork environment.
- Ensures that safety and security awareness are emphasized, practiced and periodically inspected and that employees are trained in appropriate responses to unsafe situations.
- Performs required administrative duties, which includes processing, in a timely manner, required paperwork for the corporate office and meeting all necessary deadlines.
- Coaches and counsels employees on a timely basis. Also, makes decisions on promotions and terminations of employees and taking the appropriate action.
For consideration please send your resume to:
Self Opportunity - 19 months ago