Established in 2001, Sushi Zushi has since grown to be the leader of Sushi in San Antonio. After successfully entering and sustaining their presence in the Dallas and Austin market, Sushi Zushi is moving forward in expanding throughout the state of Texas and beyond. |
Sushi Zushi’s “Joy of Sushi” philosophy is focused on guiding guests to discover traditional and unique Japanese cuisine. Through highly individualized service in an inviting contemporary setting, tasete-buds are locked in for exciting culinary journey. The menu features a stimulating blend of high-quality, traditional and Avant-garde Japanese cuisine combined with American hospitality in a casual yet sophisticated and contemporary bistro setting.
Sushi Zushi is seeking talented and enthusiastic leaders who are self motivated and can inspire others to deliver remarkable performance and customer service to our guests.
- Must have 3 + years of experience as a full-service restaurant management.
- Combination FOH and BOH management experience and a willingness to do/learn both.
- Must have knowledge of P/L statements and
- Understands that Managing staff is only part of the job; must be proficient at building business through marketing, and ensuring that the administrative portion of the job is equally important.
- Must be a people person who can build relationships with our customers, who are the most important part of the business equation.