Our Rochester team is on the lookout for outstanding individuals for several open positions at our KFC and Taco Bell restaurants and we're hoping that one of them could be you! We also have other opportunities in the New York area and relocation costs may be included with accepting a job offer.|
These are very important positions within our company and we only look for the best and the brightest so if you think you've got what we're looking for reply to this post with your resume or apply on-line at:
Some key position responsibilities include:
Restaurant General Manager
- Keeping an active role in customer service; maintaining fast, accurate service, positive guest relations, and ensuring products are consistent with company quality standards
- Profit & loss management, following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions
- Conducts basic recruitment, interviewing, and hiring for team member positions along with performance appraisals, disciplinary action, and training
- Ensures company standards on equipment, facility, and grounds are maintained
- Maintaining high employee productivity through proper training and a motivational attitude
- Track store labor costs to ensure that company standards are kept in check
- Ensuring that all policies and procedures are followed for preparing and serving all our products
- Providing assistance to the General Manager when needed
We offer the following benefits for our management team:
- Great Pay
- Exceptional Benefit Plans
- Paid Vacations
- And we always offer the opportunity for advancement across the United States
The ideal candidates for these positions will posses:
- High School Diploma or GED. Some college preferred.
- Restaurant General Manager: 5-7 years restaurant management or related experience.
- Assistant Manager: At least 1 year restaurant experience
- Basic reading and mathematics skill.
- Must be able stand and walk around for extended periods of time and lift up to 60 pounds.
- Great communication skills along with strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Maintain a positive professional attitude.
- Great stress management.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Great organizational skills.
- Familiarity of PC systems including Microsoft Word and Excel very helpful.
- And most of all the desire to work in a fun, fast paced environment.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CareerBuilder - 20 months ago
This company puts fast-food yummies in a whole lot of tummies. YUM! Brands is the largest fast-food operator in the world in terms of number...