Little Caesars – Pizza Pizza!
We are currently looking for Restaurant Managers and Managers-in-Training in the your area, including:
Multiple Baton Rouge locations
As a Restaurant Manager you will be responsible for building and supervising a team that achieves Little Caesars goals of customer satisfaction, sales, and profitability and operate the restaurant according to the standards and procedures outlined in the Operations Manual.
- Ethics and integrity are a MUST. Managers are entrusted with the care of our customers, our employees, our product, and our stores. These are precious to us, and we must trust the manager to take care of each.
- Our preferred GENERAL MANAGER candidate should have a minimum of three (3) years experience in a management role in a quick or full-service restaurant or retail establishment, valid driver license, and reasonably safe driving history.
- The candidate should have a working knowledge of local store marketing techniques, sales building, and a proven track record of controlling costs.
- The candidate should possess strong management, team building, and communication skills.
- Working knowledge of how to read and analyze profit and loss statements helpful. The candidate should have the ability to work a varied, 50-hour work week (including evenings and weekends) effectively under pressure and in stressful situations.
- Our preferred ASSISTANT MANAGER candidate should have 1 or more years’ management experience in either food service or retail.
If you are an effective business manager, but the opportunities for you to move ahead seem few and far between, consider working with a team that has more opportunities!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Indeed - 12 months ago