If you are passionate about great service, have a commitment to maintaining the highest standards and can demonstrate unwavering support for your team, we want to talk to you! Strong support, professional development and career growth, it’s all here for you as a Restaurant Manager!
- Build restaurant sales through development of hospitality staff, proactive table visits and being an active member of the community
- Resolve guest issues quickly and sensitively to ensure our guests have a positive dining experience
- Ensure restaurant food quality by completing thorough line checks and tasting/testing food on a consistent basis
- Prepare appropriate work schedules for hospitality staff based on projected business volume
- Work closely with the restaurant operating partner to identify and develop employees for future leadership roles
- Motivate, support and communicate with staff during regular pre-shift meetings
Job Requirements :
Our Restaurant Managers come from a variety of backgrounds. Here are some factors that may enable you to jumpstart your success in this position:
- A minimum of 3 years restaurant management experience in a fine dining restaurant
- Customer service focused and oriented
- Skillful planner with knowledge of basic business fundamentals
- Strong communication skills with the ability to resolve conflict
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships and leading others
- Infectious, positive attitude that inspires others
Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired, privately-held hospitality companies in the world. Founded and owned by the Jacobs...