Tired of smelling like a french fry?
Want to work for a company that is growing and not contracting?
Do you feel undervalued or unappreciated by your current employer?
Looking for a better quality of life?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, DiBella's Subs may be the place for you!
As part of our management team, our managers enjoy:
- Competitive Salary
- 5-day work week
- Opportunity for advancement
- Paid vacation within the first year
- Health benefits
- Matched 401(k)
- Free shift meals
- Off duty meal discounts
- Overtime pay for hours beyond salary agreement
- No fryer's
- No alcohol service
The duties of a DiBella's Manager are to provide excellent, friendly, upbeat customer service while preparing and serving a variety of products. To monitor, clean and organize the restaurant, and complete shift duties. This position requires adhering to all procedural guidelines set by DiBella's.
- Serve customers efficiently through knowledge of our products.
- Ensure restaurant and equipment are clean at all times, following company sanitation guidelines.
- Ensure that orders are properly prepared and in a timely manner.
- Ensure accuracy in regards to receiving orders and stocking items.
- Counsel employees through constant communication of performance and customer service expectations.
- Communicate with other managers to improve the overall outlook, reputation and profitability of the store in general.
- Set up, organize, and maintain professional item display of products for the customers.
- Maintain professional appearance at all times.
- Serve as a role model and lead by example.
- Comply with Health Department Regulations.
- Fulfill all shift duties.
Required frequently: standing, walking, kneeling, squatting, bending, reaching, ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Communicates openly and honestly with all others in the organization.
- Communicates respectfully at all times.
- Does not expose customers to internal disagreements.
- Resolves conflicts respectfully and in a timely manner, asks for assistance from appropriate supervisor as needed.
- Communicates needs promptly and efficiently.
- Participates actively in department team and all-staff meetings.
- Stays informed by reading all communications from the General Manager, managers, HR, and in log books
- Reports for scheduled shifts, on-time and ready to work.
- Understands and adheres to organizational and department policy and procedures.
- Accepts and offers feedback and suggestions openly and respectfully.
- Accepts direction willingly and follows through with delegated tasks.
- Learns and adapts to new tasks or situations quickly and cooperatively.
- Maintains job-related confidentiality.
- Takes initiative to identify report and resolve problems before they escalate.
- Operates with a sense of teamwork; incorporates into daily job.
- Provides a positive model for co-workers.
Performance Standards Quality of Work:
Quantity of Work:
- Understands technical requirements of job, applies technical knowledge consistently.
- Performs tasks accurately and efficiently, free from errors.
- Performs all tasks according to department procedure.
- Performs tasks consistently at an acceptable rate as outlined by supervisor.
- Organizes tasks efficiently, maintains focus and stays productive.
- Achieves established goals and expected results for the location.
- Maintains safe work environment according to all department procedures, federal and state regulations.
- Obtains and maintains company sponsored food safety certification
- Wears protective clothing as required for position.
- Knows and adheres to DiBella's expectations for external and internal customer service as outlined in Employee Handbook.
- Offer product suggestions for purchase and preparation in a friendly, courteous manner.
*Candidate must have at least one year of recent supervisory experience within the food service industry
- Possess a valid drivers license
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Have STRONG leadership skills
- Outgoing personality
- Have Integrity
- Must possess Energy and Enthusiasm
- Must have a working knowledge of MS Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Be a team player
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Must be a self starter.
- Must have the ability to work hard, and HAVE FUN every day!
- 12 months ago - save job