If you would like to apply on-line for a position with Qdoba, please complete the form below. If you’d like to attach a resume, click the upload resume button below.
Visit our website for further information and to apply at www.pleaseapplyonline.com/welivefood
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Be able to perform all duties and responsibilities of a cook, line server, and cashier
- Coordinates activities of workers
- Controls the cost of purchased goods through sales and inventory driven qualities.
- Controls the cost of labor through sales driven qualities
- Manages the overall physical plant
- Responsible for all financial related controls and security
- Maintains quality standards
- Maintains sanitation and operational standards to corporate or municipal requirements
- Be able to address and resolve customer and employee complaints
- Manages financial aspect of restaurant to meet or exceed budgeted expectations
- Manages administrative procedures of the restaurant to meet or exceed corporate expectations
- Leads in the hiring, training, retaining, motivating and terminating all restaurant personnel
- Execute same duties and responsibilities when participating in outside events
- Manage all employees/managers within the restaurant on assigned shift
- High School degree or equivalent
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English, with the ability to communicate in Spanish helpful.
- Previous management or supervisory experience preferred
- Fundamental math and computer skills
- May be required to lift up to 50 lbs
- Some repetitive motion may be required
- Must reach, bend, stoop, lift, wipe and climb
- Required to operate/access equipment set at standard heights, while walking or standing during entire shift
- The job entails a minimum commitment of 50 hours a week-shifts of varying times and varying lengths
- Must be available/willing to work evenings and weekends- shifts begin as early as 6 a.m., & end as late as 12 a.m
- Fast-paced restaurant environment, sometimes stressful
- Must have access to adequate transportation and complete the administrative driving requirement
- Complete work required within a limited space and within limited space
- Employee will often work in a hot environment with heavy and sometimes heated equipment.
- Hazards include, but not limited to, slipping, tripping, burns, cuts, abrasions and falls.
- Must be accessible during operating hours and after operating hours on occasion
- Must meet the minimal criteria in background check
- Must successfully complete in-house management training program
Qdoba Restaurant - 10 months ago