A great opportunity to join the HP Hotel Management family. HP Hotel Management is a growing national hotel development and management company. Situated in the bustling and beautiful capital of Arkansas, the Holiday Inn Express® North Little Rock Hotel offers comfort and convenience.
We are currently seeking highly motivated individuals to join our team as a Restaurant AM Server . Restaurant Servers are responsible for assisting guests and performing all Restaurant duties. Restaurant Servers report directly to the Food and Beverage Director.
- Set up tables as instructed by supervisor to include linen, serviceware, and glassware.
- Attend pre-shift meetings as needed to discuss particulars such as service, guest, and hotel expectations.
- Warmly greet guests and respond to requests promptly and courteously.
- Provide food and/or beverages according to hotel's standards.
- Promptly bus dishes or remove trays as guests complete their meal.
- Replenish beverages as necessary and check with guests for overall satisfaction.
- Perform all assigned side work to include replenishing condiments and restocking stations with supplies.
- Perform general cleaning tasks to adhere to health standards.
- Abide by all State, Federal, and hotel liquor regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- High School Diploma .
- Standing and walking 100% of the time with lifting and bending.
- The ability to see and hear.
- Fluent in English.
- Computer literate.
HP Hotels, Inc. - 2 years ago