Responsible for the management of all aspects of the Restaurant, Grab and Go and Room Service functions, in accordance with hotel standards. Directs, implements, and maintains a service and management philosophy that serves as a guide to respective staff.
Position will also require assisting in banquet functions at the restaurant, hotel and off-site when needed.
Minimum 18 years of age to serve alcoholic beverages.
2 years experience as a server/lead server, preferably a fine dining style restaurant.
Ability to work any hours/days that the restaurant is open on a rotating shift basis.
Knowledge of various food service styles (i.e., French service, Russian service, tableside service, Butler style service).
Fluency in English both verbal and non-verbal.
Provide legible communication.
Compute basic arithmetic.
- perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy.
- prioritize and organize.
- be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgement.
- follow directions thoroughly.
- understand guest’s service needs.
- work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team.
- work with minimal supervision.
- maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data.
- ascertain departmental training needs and provide such training.
- direct performance of staff and follow up with corrections when needed.
1. Previous experience in cashiering/order taking and food service.
2. Certification of previous training in liquor, wine and food service.
3. Previous Culinary training.
4. Certification in an alcohol awareness program.
5. Ability to suggestively sell.
6. Ability to input and access information in the property management system/computers.
7. Previous guest relations training.
Noble House Hotels and Resorts - 13 months ago