REPORTS TO: CFO
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
SUMMARY OF POSITION: To plan, direct, manage, and oversee the activities and operations of the restaurant technology and corporate office systems; to insure data is available and accurate to make decisions enabling to the Company to be a Great Operating Company.
1. To insure the implementation and effective use of technology and software in restaurants and office to insure that our managers can be Great Restaurant Operators.
2. Manage POS vendor relationship including escalation of issues, coordinating contracts, and processes to insure all programming is done timely, accurate, and effectively for Operations use.
3. Managing the Technology and Support Cost Budgets for the Company including the Lakewood office and the restaurants.
4. Negotiate service level agreements with POS vendors to provide needed level of services at most cost effective rate.
5. Coordinate and manage installation of new technologies including drive thru timers, order confirmation boards, security systems, and office networking.
6. Manage external resources to help office in terms of Email Exchange, Hardware Support, Telephone Systems, Copier system, and Office Networking.
7. Resource for Accounting and Marketing to gather data for accounting process, marketing programs, and key performance indicators.
8. Work with Accounting to insure the POS Systems are processing credit cards timely and accurately and that all funds are received timely.
9. Insure Company meets PCI compliance guidelines and standards.
10. Insure that external IT vendor maintain corporate office backup systems, server updates, office computer systems network and field and corporate office computers and software.
11. Manage all telecom and communications for Lakewood office and manage relationship with restaurant telephone support vendor (OneSource) including all internet functionality.
12. Manage the rollout and integration of new technology and software projects including maintaining restaurant and vendor timelines
13. Coordinate new menu items and pricing programming with Marketing
14. Manage vendor interaction with DM’s and restaurants, intervene when necessary
15. Assist with network accessibility within the restaurants
16. Assist office with general use of technology within the office
17. Manage the installation of all technology and database implementation at a new restaurant opening
OTHER DUTIES: As assigned by management.
100% Work in a general office environment.
95 % Sit.
80% Interact verbally with other positions in restaurants and office.
60% Perform job at continuous high pace, under pressure, while maintaining quality & speed standards.
10-20% Occasional travel to assist and train the field depending on project
5% Lift and carry boxes up to 50 pounds from floor to above waist level.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITY:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in restaurants including POS, including Ideal Food Cost Systems and Labor Systems
- Experience in managing vendor relationships especially with POS companies
- Four year college degree preferred
- Experience with Drive Thru Timers and OCB’s
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience with project management, timelines and budgets
- Excellent customer service skills
1. Exceptional communication skills are essential in order to explain complex IT concepts to non-technical colleagues.
2. Experience of managing multiple IT disciplines i.e. software development, technical support, systems architecture etc.
3. A broad understanding of computer systems, applications and operating systems.
Keyword: Restaurant Technology Manager
From: Rosenfield Restaurants
Rosenfield Restaurants - 20 months ago
Rosenfield Restaurants and it's family of companies include By the Rockies LLC, Saddleback Investments LLC, Biscuits and Burgers LLC, Rising...