Alvarez & Marsal, LLC, a leading independent global professional services firm, specializing in providing turnaround management, performance improvement and corporate advisory services, is seeking to expand its Restructuring team. With more than 2,000 professionals based in locations across North America, Europe, Asia, and Latin America, our firm excels in problem-solving and value creation. Drawing on a strong operational heritage and hands-on approach, our professionals work closely with organizations and stakeholders to help tackle complex business issues and maximize value.
Alvarez & Marsal North American Restructuring is seeking an Analyst to join the team in Atlanta, Georgia.
Analysts should be prepared to work in a team environment on a diverse range of assignments in turnaround, restructuring, bankruptcy and performance improvement. The projects and work streams will require creativity, resourcefulness and independent judgment. You will be expected to help develop solutions to problems and provide value to clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business Major)
- 2 or more years of work experience in corporate restructuring, investment or commercial banking, and/or consulting or corporate positions with a financial or accounting focus.
- Demonstrate an introductory level of experience with a number of the following areas:
- Understanding of accounting and finance
- Understanding of how to analyze financial statements and prepare financial models
- Understanding of how to analyze and forecast cash flows
- Understanding the key operational performance drivers of a business
- Ability to manage and organize large sets of unorganized or incomplete data
- Interaction with clients (ability to request and extract information)
- Ability to stay on task while working on multiple work streams (organizational skills)
- Problem solving skills with the ability to think through alternative solutions
- Commitment to promoting integrity, leadership and objectivity
- Entrepreneurial team player who can excel in a fast-paced, challenging work environment
- Confident speaker (can communicate with personnel at all levels)
- Efficient business writer
- Willingness to travel up to 100%
It is A&M's policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status or sexual orientation in accordance with all applicable laws, directives and regulations of federal, state and city entities.
Alvarez & Marsal - 10 months ago
About Alvarez & Marsal:
Alvarez & Marsal (A&M) is a global professional services firm specializing in turnaround and interim...