As a member of the Manager Results Analysis team, the candidate will provide analysis and support to the Portfolio Managers and Analysts in the Investment Group, across lines of business (mutual funds and institutionally managed accounts). |
• Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, mathematics, economics, or other quantitative field.
• High attention to detail, strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• High service orientation, integrity, and ownership of work.
• Ability to work independently and proactively.
• Interpersonal savvy and an ability to work effectively in a team environment.
• Strong communication and presentation skills, comfortable around higher management.
• Ability to multi-task and effectively manage an unpredictable work load.
• Familiarity with investment management, brokerage, or global finance.
• Strong Excel skills. Experience with macros and pivot tables are a plus.
• Some professional experience in an analytical/quantitative business role is preferred.
• Experience with Business Intelligence tools are a plus (e.g., Business Objects or Tableau).
• Data manipulation and/or SQL skills are a plus (MS Access, SQL Server, Oracle, and Sybase).
• Experience with FactSet’s Portfolio Analysis application is a plus.
• CFA & CIPM designations are desirable, but not required.
Capital Group Companies - 17 months ago
The Capital Group Companies, founded in 1931, has built a business being a steady Eddy for its clients. As a rule, the investment firm...