Contract: Part Time
Salary: $10 per hour
Newly Opened, Merlin Entertainments brings you their youngest attraction brand to the heart of Westchester at Yonkers Ridge Hill Mall with the opening of LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Westchester. With over seven LEGOLAND Discovery Centres already, Westchester will be the forth addition to the USA and a cornerstone on Merlin Entertainments roll out of new sites across the USA, Canada, Europe and Australasia.
You will be responsible for supporting the day to day operations of the attraction including customer service, customer interaction, and children’s entertainment across this busy attraction.
• Promoting Merlin Entertainments policy of quality customer care by ensuring a courteous, efficient, helpful and entertaining service to the public.
• Ensure all public areas have well stocked displays and point of sale, ready for the Attraction opening and that they are maintained and kept in a clean and tidy manner throughout the day.
• To ensure that adequate visitor surveys are returned by visitors.
• To greet all visitors with eye contact, a smile and a verbal greeting on every transaction.
• To issue a receipt and a passing pleasantry on every transaction.
• Answering questions and providing direction to guests on a consistent basis.
This is a great opportunity to combine working with an iconic, global brand and an exciting attraction concept.
The successful candidates will be self-motivated with excellent communication and customer service skills. They will have an outgoing, enthusiastic and “can do” attitude. Additionally with a love for all things LEGO®, you will be able to work flexible hours, including evenings, holidays and weekends.
In return, you can expect a great benefits package including $401k Scheme, Recognition Awards and continued growth of joining an exciting, global organization. As a team player, you will be able to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends.
About Merlin Entertainments
Merlin Entertainments is the leading name for quality family entertainment and the world’s number two visitor attraction operator. We currently have over 90 attractions spread across 21 countries and four continents, and aim to deliver unique and memorable experiences to over 50 million visitors worldwide. In the UK alone, we have a vast portfolio of reputable brands, from LEGOLAND Resort and Thorpe Park, to Madame Tussauds and the EDF Energy London Eye.
LEGOLAND - 11 months ago
LEGOLAND California is a 128-acre family theme park dedicated to families with children between the ages of 2 and 12. Just like with LEGO...