Posting Job Title: Retail Account Executive
Requisition #: 146111BR
Posting Location: Syracuse, NY, US
Area of Interest: Customer Service/Member Services
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
Time Warner Cable's Sales Department currently seeks a Retail Partner Representative in Syracuse, NY. Please find below a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
Essential Job Functions:
Job Requirements/Qualifications :
- Responsible to meet and exceed company selling standards, by identifying and targeting new sale acquisitions and upgrade opportunities. The Retail Kiosk Sales Rep will sell all of our product lines including, Digital Phone, Digital Cable, High-Speed Online service, Mobile Internet, as well as ancillary offerings.
- Must be able to enter sales orders, schedule appointments and process equipment transactions for self installations utilizing the TWC billing system.
- Work and interact closely with all Walmart and/or Best Buy store management and sales associates.
- Conduct table events, in-store product demonstrations, maintain the TWC kiosk/sales area, display all point of purchase materials, re-order equipment inventory and supplies.
- Train Retailer's Sales Associates on TWC products and services, current retail marketing offers, and how to process a TWC order via web portal and Retail Hotline
- Review stores goals and sales performance with Retail Store Management.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Education: High school education or equivalent is required.
Experience: Must have a minimum of 2 years of strong sales experience.
Skills: Must have strong sales and presentation skills, basic math, reading, writing and organizational skills, problem solving capabilities, and have strong initiative.
Communication Skill level : Must have excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills. Must have pleasant personality and be able to communicate well face to face and via telephone. Must also have proven ability to work independently.
Travel requirements: Travel to TWC sites within the region may be necessary from time to time for trainings and meetings. Travel between retail stores may be required
FCC Unit_TWC: HQ450
Controlling Establishment ID: 00247 - Syracuse Court St Rd
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...