personnel, and regional/district account contacts.
- Develops long-term relationships with retail management, sales
displays, Digital Cable TV's, Computers, etc.
- Ensures proper appearance/functionality of Point-of-Purchase (POP)
staffing of Comcast Associates at stores. Manages and sells at retail
- Works with local markets to ensure staffing of retail events and
events. Drives local marketing events.
promotions with indirect locations and provides appropriate feedback to
- Conducts communication and implementation of marketing programs and
Supervisor. Reports daily call report and planned weekly schedule to
Supervisor. Investigates all addresses, node information, and
ideas and incentives to improve performance. Reports accurate and
- Maintains accurate sales reporting per store and suggests/implements
updated information on competitors and provide appropriate feedback.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
.Perform monthly sales analysis, performance manage, terminate retailers determined to have engaged in sales and marketing tactics counter to Comcast guidelines and directives.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Maintain any existing accounts assigned at start of employment.
. Teach and develop retail partner Store Associates to generate sales on a daily basis.
. Properly train on product positioning, order entry, customer escalations and motivate retail vendors to achieve assigned sales goals.
. Field coordination on numerous retail locations inclusive of driving sales acquisitions and incentive programs.
. Effectively lead by example by coordinating, participating and executing sales events.
. Ability to drive sales by influencing Store Associates and Store Management.
. Establish and maintain effective communication with Comcast retail partners.
. Perform special projects, gather compile information, data, prepare status and analytical reports, and coordinate the preparation of proposals.
. Plan and execute strategies tailored to each retail partners sales environment and staffing to ensure plan targets are met.
. Schedule, coordinate and attend meetings, appointments, video-conferences and teleconferences in support of the retail channel.
. Flexible to work additional hours based on business needs.
. Based on strategy best suited for each retail channel, order and maintain retail partner collateral and merchandising supplies for numerous retail locations.
. Travel throughout Northern California in search of new retailers.
. Occasional overnight travel required.
. Other functions that may be assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
Comcast is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Drug-Free workplace employer.
- Generally requires 1-3 years related experience
- Bachelors Degree, MBA preferred (High School Diploma Required)
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) preferred
- 2 years sales or marketing experience, preferably in the cable and/or telecommunications industry.
- Successful candidates must be self-directed, self-motivated and exhibit a high-degree of self-discipline when executing their daily duties and responsibilities and strong interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented, flexible and able to work with minimum supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous Retail and Territory Management experience preferred.
- Strong written, verbal communication skills, organizational and analytical skills a must.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks from multiple sources and work with a variety of associates.
- Demonstrated proficiency with personal computer, specifically MS Office applications (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Valid driver's license required with proof of insurance and satisfactory driving record.
Comcast - Field West - California - 3 years ago
WVDNR offers free classes in many areas across the state.