Retail Associates are responsible for providing fast, friendly and accurate guest service, food preparation, maintaining the general appearance and cleanliness of store premises, completion of paperwork, and other various duties as directed by store manager. Great guest service is essential.
Retail Associates must be people oriented, self motivated, dependable, able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment while maintaining 100% total guest focus.
Av Must be available to work shifts during store hours: Monday – Friday 6am-7pm and Saturday’s from 8am-5pm.
- Strong commitment to teamwork
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to professionally communicate verbally to guests
- Ethical, honest, trustworthy, respectful, compassionate, supportive and patient
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Ability to handle difficult situations professionally
- Experience in food service or retail environment helpful
EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
NOCO Energy Corp. - 9 months ago
NOCO is a family-owned and operated corporation with deep roots in the Western New York Community. Headquartered in Tonawanda, NY for 75...